It's been a quite a journey but we've finally reached a summit of our own – in the metaphorical sense. And we really like the view.
As you can see, the new MountainClimb.com is now live. Indeed, the previous site served us well for more than a decade. That's a lifetime in internet technology years. So it was time for an upgrade in all sorts of ways.
Some notable new features:
- No account needed for purchase. Customers will now be able to check out a lot quicker. No longer will you be required to create a customer account or recall your password from an existing customer account.
- Great new photography. We've re-shot the majority of all products to give you a better look at our items. The few remaining products will be shot over the next couple weeks. We might be a little biased – but we think they look amazing, and hope you do, too. Credit goes to our talented in-house photography team known as Karin and Karyn (Furois and Gaffaney, that is.) In addition to new product photography, we're also featuring some spectacular photography of our good friend, Mr. Stuart Klipper. Look for another blog post about this in the coming weeks.
- Links to social media. Yep, that's right – MountainClimb.com is now on Twitter and Facebook. In addition to occasionally confusing the heck out of us, they both will provide new avenues to connect with our audiences. A blog post detailing more about our social media activities is in the works. Check back soon.
But we're not done with the improvements yet. We have lots more happening here in the near future.
- A more robust and comprehensive Marker Sleuth section.
- An automated custom marker wizard that helps you design and submit your artwork right on our site.
- And more.
With all that's new and improved around these parts, there are some important things that haven't and won't change:
- Commitment to quality. We'll continue to create the finest products we can. We're always looking for new and better ways to manufacture our Bench Mark Medallions and custom products.
- Commitment to customer service. We continuously strive to take care of our customers in every way we can. In fact, we guarantee satisfaction.
- Our attentiveness. We listen to our customers and try to create items that people want. If you have a title you'd like to see, please contact us and/or add a comment below.
- Support for the community. The new site and social media activities will help generate more interaction between our company and the people who enjoy our products. If you have any suggestions, please contact us and/or comment below.
That's all from MountainClimb.com headquarters today. We hope you enjoy the new site. And, by all means, please let us know what you think by adding a comment below. We've made every effort to test all features and pages on the site. But it's possible that something has eluded our testing. If you find something that appears to be amiss, please let us know.
Thank you for your support!